When: February 28th 2021
Where: Sandpoint Middle School 310 S. Division, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Time:1:30pm to 5:00pm
Doors open 1:00pm
*NO EARLY ENTRY*
Listed above are the current pools for the 2021 NIVBC Jamboree at Sandpoint Middle School on February 28th. Please review them to make sure that it is accurate in terms of your teams that are attending.
· Gym doors will open at 1:00. Due to games happening prior to our jamboree we cannot allow any players / coaches / spectators inside any earlier then 1:00. We are asking for a donation upon entry from spectators to help cover the added costs for COVID precautions. You can make a donation via Paypal “North Idaho Volleyball Club” Only 2 spectators per player, strictly enforced.
· Teams will have a designated area in the bleachers to keep their belongings and for their spectators to sit for the day. Please stick to your designated area when between matches.
· Please check your email (or with your coach) Saturday evening for any last minute pool changes.
· A small snack stand will be available for purchase of grab-and-go items such as bottled water (please note no drinking fountains available in the gym), protein bars, Gatorade, water, donuts etc. No hot food available for sale on site.
· Prizes are awarded for 1st place finishers in each age bracket.
IMPORTANT COACHES NOTE:
In order to ensure that all teams get equal play, all matches begin promptly at the top of the hour and end 10 minutes before the hour. We have another tournament scheduled to begin one hour after the conclusion of this tournament, so maintaining the schedule is critical to allow all of our athletes an equal opportunity to play.
· Matches will be 2 out of 3.
· In the event that the match is not concluded when time expires, the team that is ahead in that set will be considered the winner of that set. In the event of this happening and if that makes the sets tied at 1-1, then we will revert to total score to determine the winner of that match.
· Please be prompt in getting your line-ups into the table between matches so we maximize our play time.
· Please have your team exit the court IMMEDIATELY at the conclusion of your match to allow the teams competing in the next match to take the court and warm up.
· Please have your teams ready to warm up IMMEDIATELY after the conclusion of the previous match as your warm up period will begin immediately.
· If you are the refereeing team of the match following your match, please have your team prepared to take on that responsibility IMMEDIATELY.
· We don't want anyone to feel rushed, we are just trying to give as many teams an opportunity to play as much as possible in this strange environment we are in.
· Thank you for understanding and helping us have a great afternoon!
· There will be no coaches meeting. Please have a representative bring a signed roster to the site director desk by 1:00 pm (upon entry)
· Brackets will be posted on our website as well as in the gyms. www.northidahovbc.com
· Warm-ups are 5-5 for the first match of the day and then 4-4 after that. No shared serving time, please bring your own balls/cart and allow serving warm ups during your designated court time.
· There will not be a Day Official present at the event, all refereeing will be conducted by the designated team/coaches. R1, R2, line judges and score table are the responsibility of the refereeing team assigned. Please have your players organized and ready to ref promptly.
COVID REQUIREMENTS for parents and players:
· Please follow Panhandle Health District and CDC Guidelines including use of face coverings and physical distancing while in the facility.
· Only 2 spectators per player allowed inside the facility. This will be recorded upon entry and enforced. If you exit the facility we will provide a hand stamp so you can return.
· Masks are required by all spectators while inside the facility. This will be strictly enforced and will prevent games beginning if not respected.
· Players are not required to wear a mask during their match.
· Line judges, score keepers and coaches are required to wear a mask.
· R1 and R2 no masks required.
· Benches, game ball and score table will be sanitized between each match by the home team coach. Hand sanitizer will be available at entry/exits and score tables
Thanks for participating in the first annual North Idaho Icebreaker
North Idaho Volleyball Club