Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Sandpoint Showdown U12
Coaches: You will receive your information packet via email by 5:00pm 2/2/23
Click the buttons below for pool info and schedule
Sunday, February 5, 2023
SANDPOINT HIGH SCHOOL:
Site Director/tournament director: Angie -208.290.3800
410 S. Division Street, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
SANDPOINT MIDDLE SCHOOL:
Site Director: Julia
310 S. Division Street, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
Start Time: 8:00 am – doors open 7:00 am
Coaches Meeting @ 7:30 am **ALL COACHES MUST ATTEND**
Coaches must provide PRINTED SportsEngine Roster. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
• No pets are allowed in the gym or inside the school buildings
• No electrical appliances with team coolers. • Please be aware of your teams court assignment, multiple gyms will be used.
• Middle School: Team cooler areas will be available in the grandstands.
• High School: Concessions and team cooler areas will be available in the commons.
• If there are issues around the bathrooms, please notify the site director. There will be a site director in every school.
• Please, clean your area during the tournament, and before you leave. This will allow us to continue to use these great facilities.
• Please supervise all children.
Warm-ups are 5-5 for the first two rounds of pool play, and then 3-3 after that.
Serving must be done within this time.
• 5 Team Pool play matches are best 2/3 with the 3 rd set to 15 if needed.
o Sets & Points will be important for ALL teams during pool play since tiebreakers will be used for some bracket seeding depending on your pool finish.
• Teams MAY have to move to a different site after pool play, please transition as quickly as possible.
• All bracket matches are best 2/3 with the 3rd set to 15 if needed.
• Prizes will be given out to overall 1st place and 2nd place of championship bracket as well as 1st in consolation champion